Saturday, August 6, 2011

Movie Review: The Adjustment Bureau

I love movies.
I am such an introvert - I spend my nights putting puzzles together and watching movies or the office. And I'm so very content with that.
But sometimes I don't know what movie to watch, and that continues to be a real struggle of mine. If you're an avid movie-watcher like me, join me in this new quest to document all movies bad, good, odd, funny, romantic, or crazy.

I'm not going to backtrack much, because I really hate backtracking, so unless I get really bored, I will just review recent movies watched.


Last night we watched The Adjustment Bureau with Matt Damon and Emily Blunt. I'm not sure I'm a fan of Emily (tho always love Matt). I don't think she's that nice to look at and shallow or not, it does make a difference when movies are entirely a visual experience. The movie was not at all what I was expecting. Some review said it was about spies, so I was picturing the usual Matt Damon movie -- which it most def was not. The movie was confusing in some parts and laughably corny in others. Not my favorite Matt Damon movie.
I give it 2.5 stars out of 5 -- I at least was engaged enough to finish the thing, but wouldn't have been disappointed not even starting it to begin with.

1 comment:

  1. Love Matt, not so sure about Emily. Love your blog post about blogging. So so sorry to read about your nephew. It made my chest hurt. Literally. I wish we could see you guys around these parts more often.

    ReplyDelete