Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Today I....

- Gagged on a dirty diaper. Twice.

-Told Kaleo to say good-bye to his manhood cuz it's coming off tomorrow and we just couldn't be more thrilled for him! 


-Slept in due to a terribly violent and sickening nightmare. Where does my brain get this crap? And I knew my fear of my alarm clock not going off wasn't irrational...

-Finally figured out my husband singing "Kissss me, ki-ki-ki-kiss me" wasn't a song he had just made up off the top of his head. Nope, that'd be Katy (Yes, I'm kind of an old lady - I'm a little behind on the times).

-Started collecting pine cones? They're just so cute when they're small! (That's what she said)


-Realized Global warming is real. (I'm kidding) (as much as I can when it comes to global warming) We've got highs of 99 degrees tomorrow, with a "RealFeel" degree of 103 (I understand that just as well as you do). 

- Saw Jack Nicholson driving a school bus. (not really. I just like to pretend like I run into famous people all the time. Like when Heather and I saw Mexican Anne Hathaway on a train in Europe. Or the one time my dad and I saw Bon Jovi in a grocery store in Minnesota and started singing "Livin' on a Prayer" kinda loud just to see if, oh I don't know, he'd join in with his drums and guitar or something?)

2 comments:

  1. This is probably my favorite post ever. I laughed through the entire thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I.... read your post and realized how much I love you....again!

    ReplyDelete