Thursday, January 12, 2012

Just Dance

The other day Ke$ha's song Tik Tok came on.

And, like normal when this song plays, I couldn't help but bust out a move.

Kaleo looked at me like I was crazy.

But I knew I would dance with my son when he was here, and he would love it. And when he's big enough, he'll do his own dancing with me.

Then today I was reading up on being "23 Weeks!" and it said,


"Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With [his] sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance."


Your baby can feel you dance.
My baby can feel me dance.


I don't know why, but those words just seemed so much bigger to me than the surface meaning.
It's not just me feeling him moving around anymore.

Like I re-realized (as I am continuously doing) how my every day, every single actions affect him, and will only continue to do so from here on out.

It's an incredibly scary, but also very happy thing. And right now it just makes me want to get up and....






No comments:

Post a Comment