Friday, December 10, 2010

Update

The goings-ons in our life lately, in no particular order:
-My parents have arrived on the island safe and sound, even after a midnight car ride through the flood-warning-inducing rain/downpour/thunder storm
- My senior seminar/dissertation/presentation got rescheduled for Tuesday, so I've enjoyed having it hanging over my head for an extra 7 days (oh, and thats the night before finals start)
- My finals on Thursday are from 9am to 5 pm. Nonstop. 4 in a row.
- I love my husband. I love being married.
- I may or may not have written "condescending," "unexpectedly difficult," and "too high of expectations" on a teacher review the other day, only to have him prove these qualities x25 the very next day
- I graduate in 7 days. A bachelor's degree earned (though not in hand till they mail it to me 6 weeks later) in 
2 1/2 years!
- And with said bachelor's degree I have applied for a job at Starbucks. :)
- We got to meet up with my grandparents who were cruisin' the Hawaiian Islands. I asked a lady to take our picture with my ginormous camera. I was about to explain to her how to use it, and she interrupts me with, "Oh I have one just like it. I know how to use it." Funny, yet disappointing, that the picture somehow came out blurry:


-As is obvious in the above photo, I chopped my hair! And I love it. 45 minutes to straighten my frizz turned into 10 minutes of mild taming. 

-I made this as a Christmas present for Adam's brother's family. And I am oh-so-proud of it. 


-I also made this (Delicious Peanut-Butter Brownies)



No comments:

Post a Comment