Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Magic.

Boy have we been enjoying this Christmas break!
Honestly, it hasn't felt much like a "break" in that we have done little resting
We have been go-go-go with my parents, family, and many adventures.
Adam and I aren't used to so much driving, swimming, and playing.
One of my new favorite spots is Waipio Valley. 
It was truly a magical, mystical, amazing place.
Mist, flowers, horses -
I felt like I was in my own little girl fantasy fairy-tale land:
The waves were GINORMOUS. Seriously. THEE biggest waves I've EVER played in.
And of course, as we all know, photos don't do it justice.
Yet I try anyway - cuz it's still fun. 


And, unfortunately, all this black sand turned Adam and I into dirty, ravaging trolls.
But we were happy nonetheless.





No comments:

Post a Comment