Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Just a few more things...

We forgot to mention a few things in our video, due to lack of time. Here they are:

Meghan:
I'm grateful for my family - my mom and Michael and their love that they send to us across the ocean. For my Dad and Sheri and their devoted friendship and support, for my brother and Olivia who are soon to be wed!! I'm grateful for the new family I have inherited through Adam - all my wonderful in-laws and new nieces and nephews. Also, I'm so thankful for good friends who have not left my life all through the years, and I know they never will.

Adam:
"I concur."

One last thing....we morphed our baby tonight. HAHA! Tricked you....we went onto morphthing.com and put a pic of me and a pic of Adam together to get our baby...here's what she'll look like!
 


1 comment:

  1. the hair is like a ghost. but she's BEAUUUTTTTIFFFULL :)

    ReplyDelete