Thursday, April 5, 2012

35 Weeks

Isn't funny how you think you look realllllly ginormous one day, and then two weeks later you look back on that photo and you're like, Heck, that was nothing!


How far along? 35 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  46 pounds

Maternity clothes? Is this question really necessary anymore? Of course I'm wearing maternity clothes. That and just really huge clothes.

Stretch marks? No new ones, just the same ones getting bigger.

Sleep: I got to the bathroom about 4 times a night, and switch sides about 4 additional times. So that's waking up 8 times a night. 

Best moment this week: Everytime Adam feels him kick. It's always a "Whoa!" moment, not just a, "Hey I think I felt something." He says, "I don't know how you sleep with him moving so much in there!" and I always tell him "Yeah...This belly ain't big enough for the two of us anymore."

Miss Anything? Having a bigger wardrobe to choose from. 


Movement: See above 

Food cravings: I've been eating a lot of fruit lately. Love eating sweet stuff because it makes him move more. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, not really.


Labor Signs:
 Can I just say, my crotch is killing me? Like, seriously, I spent a week on the world's skinniest bicycle seat and then when I got off of it, the world's largest pair of steel-toed boots whacked me a few good ones, and now I'm hobbling around trying to make the most of what's left down there. I hope that means he's making his way lower and lower into place. 

Belly Button in or out?
I tried squishing it back in, but there's no more room.

Wedding rings on or off? Off.  

Happy or Moody most of the time: Tired. Either happy tired or moody tired, but always tired. 

Looking forward to: Seeing if he has my eyes or Adam's.




3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahah making the most of whats left down there hahahahahahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your updates. you're hilarious! :) Just think, you'll get to meet that little man, and when he's older and says life is so hard, you can say "no kidding, I was the one who got to experience bringing you to life, buddy. Let's just say my crotch has never forgiven you." :) Maybe you can just think that last part. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. my crotch hurt too! i totally forgot about that! which is weird, since it was just 6 weeks ago. i mentioned it to the doctor and he had NO sympathy. he just asked if it felt like i'd been drop-kicked in the privates and i said yes, only to have him tell me it was only going to get worse. yay :) unfortunately for me, it didn't mean i was dilating....but he still came before his due date so i guess the pain was worth it. this may or may not come as a consolation, but all the pain and discomfort you are feeling will soon be a distant memory. it's crazy how quickly you forget! you're doing awesome woman! i'm excited for your baby to come!

    ReplyDelete