Thursday, March 1, 2012

30 weeks



I'm 3/4 of the way there! I can hardly believe that I only have 10 weeks left. Next week and it will be 9 and that's single digit weeks!!


How far along? 30 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Wooo....let's see here....um, 30? Yep. 30 pounds. Gained. 

Maternity clothes? Now that its getting unbelievably gorgeous and spring-y out, I've been wearing dresses and leggings, stretchy capris, and comfy tee shirts. So I don't have to keep wearing the same two pair of maternity pants every other day. 

Stretch marks? It's official. They've arrived. They aren't on my belly, but on my outer hips. And they are purple and short and slashy. 

Sleep: ERG. This one is a struggle. I'm not comfortable on either side really anymore, and sitting up has to be just at the right angle. I wake up 7-12 times a night to move around. Rarely do I wake up in the mornings feeling refreshed anymore. Last week someone at church commented, "You look more and more tired each time I see you." (I am really starting to dread Sundays, by the way). And hey, that's because I am more and more tired each week. 

Best moment this week: The Fear-Release session at my Hypnobirthing class. It was so powerful - for both Adam and I. Uh-Mazing.

Miss Anything? Energy.

Movement: Very busy little man we have in there. 

Food cravings: Pea!Nut!Butter! Peanut butter and bananas, peanut butter and Nutella, peanut butter and celery, peanut butter and syrup, peanut butter and honey, peanut butter and cookies, peanut butter and ice cream, peanut butter Captain Crunch. You get the point...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not especially, but junk food is really hitting the spot lately. I was really good about eating healthy for awhile there, but now I really crave sugar and just junky junk.


Labor Signs:
 Supposedly now is about the time I'll start having Braxton Hicks contractions. I'm not really sure if that's happened much or not, but I have felt one distinct tightening of my uterus, and since my uterus is so big these days, it's like my entire mid-section is clenched. That's a third of my body! It was such a strange, involuntary feeling taking up so much of my body I wanted to laugh, but I felt paralyzed until it eased up. It didn't hurt, but it was strange.

Belly Button in or out?
It's pretty flat-even with my skin now.

Wedding rings on or off? Right now they are off, but I think they'd probably fit now that my hands have cooled off and gotten some use for the day.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: Labor! :) 








5 comments:

  1. So. Beautiful.

    And labor IS such a wonderful, beautiful thing. SO excited for you to experience that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meghan you look great! I was thinking about you today wondering how you've been doing! So excited to meet this baby boy, 10 weeks! 10 weeks! 10 weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sending you thoughts full of peanut butter. :) You look so gorgeous. I love the first picture. You really make me excited to have kids. You've got one lucky little boy there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesomeness! It's fun seeing all your updates, even though I hear them in person too. (I can see I'm going to have to start talking to all those nice, clueless ladies in our ward though. Every time I see you, you look great. So ptui on them!)

    ReplyDelete