Sunday, March 18, 2012

somewhere i have never travelled


I was looking through some old videos and photos today (as that seemed like a decent Sunday activity for me to do), and I came across a photography slideshow I made for an art exhibit in college. I thought I would share it again just because I really love it (but please excuse the extremely crappy quality - blogger really downsized it for me). The pictures are pieced together by words from e.e. cummings' "somewhere i have never travelled." I forgot how beautiful that poem is to me, and how goose-bumpy it makes me. And the music and photos are lovely, too.  



I think of the boy in my belly:

Nothing which we are to perceive in this world equals the power of your intense fragility...
Nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands.

For the whole poem, look here.

(See Collette, I like him too!)

1 comment:

  1. :) :) :) :) so beautiful. someday you and i are going to corner ee in heaven and pick his brain!

    ReplyDelete