Monday, March 19, 2012

Goodbye Ankles!

I played soccer all four years of high school.
I loved it. When I think back of my fondest memories during those times, it is soccer that comes to mind.
It was when I worked my hardest, felt the best, gained confidence, and had fun.

And, when things like this happened during a game, I felt pretty cool going to school the next day:

Me and my ma, being Bad A --

Even this was pretty cool - as you can see, I got people to sign my swollen ankle. There was once a time when BOTH ankles were sprained at the same time. That was wicked.


Well, the time has come, my friends, that my ankles are now just as swollen, but I don't see anyone running up to sign them with a permanent marker.......


....even though they are ginormous, elephantitis for an even cooler reason this time.

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness Meghan, you are too funny! Im sorry about your swollen ankles, i would totally sign them if i could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love you! don't worry sis, I would take swollen ankles over a new wart on my face any day (yes I got one, I don't know if its caused by pregnancy, but I haven't had one since I was like 10) :P And I like your idea about signing ankles. I have a feeling a new fad is about to start :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bet you have already seen this, but if not: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWrY77o77o

    when i saw your post i thought, oh you look so setsy, so pretty, like model, cheerleader, something setsy!

    ReplyDelete