Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Surprises!

When I got home from Europe, Adam had quite a number of surprises waiting for me. The first was this:
He was holding both of these in his hands when he picked me up at the airport!
The second surprise:
Some collages of pictures of us hanging on our bare walls.
The third surprise:
a king-sized bed!
The fourth surprise:
My tomato plants are alive and well and thriving!

After 4 weeks in Europe and all these lovely surprises upon my arrival, I was wiped out.
I took a couple of days off just to chill.
And then....
I got bored.
Adam was gone to work every day, all day. And I was alone.
Bored and lonely.
Our solution?






Meet Kaleo.


....and now I'm outnumbered by boys in my house! But that's ok, because they're both pretty cute.




Also, I've added pictures to my posts about Italy and Germany, and written two more posts on Prague and Poland. Scroll down to see them or click below. 

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog :) Your dog is awesome! What kind?? He looks like Lassie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you have had some fun adventures! how do you like having the lassy dog? i heard they're high energy - i'm looking to get one someday after peru! so fun. yes, i remember you - you guys are a cute couple. thanks for stopping by my blog! enjoying following you, now! :) take care!

    ReplyDelete