Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Last night was our final show of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. It was my first time ever being in a play, and 
I loved being a part of a greater contribution to bring wholesome, fun, family entertainment to Laie! I was Millie the munchkin and delivered my 3 lines flawlessly (hehe). I also 
really loved rehearsing with my wonderfully talented husband, THE SCARECROW!
Keola was a beautiful and perfect fit for Glinda the Good Witch, and Phil joined me in the obscurities of Munchkin Land :)

All of Adam's family was able to come and watch our last night and it was so much fun to have them there. I loved getting to know new people and spending time with the whole cast. I am on the front row, far right. Adam is in the middle by the tin man.
(I stole this pic from someone else's facebook...thanks)
I cannot tell you how many compliments I got on my husband's acting skills. Everybody was AMAZED at his performance. I wish you all could have seen him! He was "flawless," "dead-on," and "hilarious." Everyone's kids' loved him and said "he was so funny!" Our friend Eliza even said if he ever got sick of the computer business, he always had a job acting! 
I love him so much. 
He is my everything, my wonderful brain-less man of straw (just kidding of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment