Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lucky 13

Here's me at 13 weeks.
Remember that?
Yeah that was fun.


Here's me (just over) 13 weeks later, with (just over) 13 weeks left to go.

.....and a side-by-side comparison for your viewing pleasure.
Same shirt, bigger belly, and Relief Society arms.

How far along? Almost 27 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 22.5 pounds. That means I weighed in at 159 last appointment. 

Maternity clothes? Someone super special and super sweet sent me some money to buy 
some maternity clothes. It was awesome. I'm not sure I would have given in and bought them for myself, but I really needed it. I bought two super cute Target pants that I've been living in lately.



Stretch marks? I think so. But they kind of come and go? They are still small and pink so it's hard to tell if they are really a stretch mark or just scratch marks.

Sleep: Screw getting up before 8:30. I'm back to sleeping in as late as I want, especially when I'm waking up to pee every night.

Best moment this week: Feeling him move a LOT more. My Primary Presidency telling me they want to throw me a baby shower! So excited! Decorating the nursery. Getting our carseat and stroller delivered today.

Miss Anything? Being lighter. Less back pain.

Movement: Tons

Food cravings: We go through about 2 gallons of milk a week. Milk and cereal, baby.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not more than normal.

Have you started to show yet:  Yes. Yes, I have.

Gender: Boy. And we're pretty sure we have a name picked out too :)

Labor Signs:
 Nope.

Belly Button in or out?
Still at that halfway point.

Wedding rings on or off? On. Usually. Sometimes in the morning my fingers will be swollen and I'll take my rings off for awhile, but they go back down to normal by the afternoon.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. But sometimes emotional (as evidenced by my last post). Sometimes I just get into funks, too, where I'm not even sure how I feel. 

Looking forward to: Starting birthing class. My next ultrasound. My birthday :)

Someone else super special and generous sent us this, and it arrived today. We are soo grateful and so blessed. I was so excited, I put it all together myself - it's so tiny and cute and green and it's going to carry around my sweet little cuddles! 




This article made me feel a bit better today:


And, last but not least:


 How cute is this?? Just add little baby boy and my life is complete <3
ps I knew I'd make him a dog lover






5 comments:

  1. I went to that website; it is so hilarious. My favorite comeback actually came from the comments: "Every time someone I didn't know asked me if I would nurse, I said I planned to feed him Pepsi." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. i'm sure it's COMPLETELY different being the person who is pregnant than the person who sees the pictures, but what are those RS ladies talking about?? you look fabulous and aren't any bigger than i would expect for someone as far along as you. after your last post with everyone asking if you were carrying twins, i expected your belleh to be bigger. i promise i'm not just saying this because i'm trying to be nice. you look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. also your face looks the exact same. all in the belleh!!! which is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, I agree, you look just amazing. How did that lady think you looked due? That would be the tiniest baby ever! People are funny. I would get annoyed when people would come up to me and say, "oh, congratulations, you'll never sleep again," and then smile smugly as if they said something original or useful. There are so many nice things you can say to a pregnant woman! It's such a wonderful thing! Why, then, are some people so inconsiderate? Well anyway, I appreciated your "rant", and there is my own condensed version :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For people who have babies, you'd think they'd realize you look just as pregnant as you should be. Agree with all previous posts, because you look great. And those maternity pants are super super cute.

    So is that cardigan, and that picture.

    ReplyDelete