Wednesday, March 16, 2011

W.I.C.K.E.D.

Wicked is...TONIGHT.
Like 7 hours away.
I am soo stoked.
I've been waiting to see this for, literally, years.

In other news,
Our road trip was great!
We got to drive this monster:
For 1300 miles.
We did this:
and this:

and enjoyed the snow:



we also went tubing, sledding, and met up with my one friend I've known my entire life
It was most certainly a success.

We made it back to California and head back to Hawaii tomorrow. Last night we got to have s'mores with the many nieces and nephews.
Other updates:
- We signed a contract for an apartment in Glen Burnie, MD. Move-in date is the 24th
(seriously? That's only like a week away!)
-We got our flight information for flying to MD on March 23rd
- We settled everything for having our storage unit stuff shipped to us! We're on our way!
p.s. Don't forget to check out WWM2B to see daily photos/updates!

1 comment:

  1. Alright I laughed for 24 seconds strait at the Jeep. LOVE IT.

    I hope you had a great time at WIKED!

    Have a safe trip to Hawaii.

    I am so so SO happy I got to see both of you the other day!

    Just as happy to have a form of communication with you now!

    Love you so love me too :)

    ReplyDelete