Monday, March 7, 2011

San Diego Birthday.

I had so much chocolate.
So.
Much.
Chocolate.
The first night was Buca Di Beppos (YUM!) and I got a free Birthday brownie.



Then on Sunday my hubby gave me my beautiful birthday present:



THEN we went to San Diego this weekend and spent the night at Noe and Sam's in-law's boat.
We had a Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate ice cream cake on Sunday, and a BTS caramel and chocolate cake today. Yes. I love chocolate.
It was a great trip to SD, mine and Adam's first time down there.

Tomorrow we fly to Salt Lake City, where we will meet my mother and brother for lunch before we head out on the road!
We are gonna see Mt Rushmore, listen to the audio book The Book Thief, have dance parties in the jeep,
and pray there wont be snow. Life is busy, but good. 

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! And congrats on the job in Maryland, that's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Book Thief" is really good, you'll enjoy it. :D Happy late birthday, and have fun and safe travels! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget to take a bag of chocolate for the drive. I would recommend M&Ms. Jake and I had them for our honeymoon roadtrip. I practiced feeding them so he could see the color so our kids will think he can taste the difference between M&Ms-that will keep them busy. haha Happy Birthday from the two of us. :)

    ReplyDelete