Tuesday, February 1, 2011

m rose photography

Well, we are back on Oahu now. But only for a few more days.
We are headed to California for another family hop!
We will be staying with Adam's sister, Noelani, and their family.
We are looking forward to a nice change of scenery and pace, while we continue to wait for 
Adam's background & security checks to go through with NSA.
In the mean time, I've been working something fierce on my photography website.
And it's not quite all the way there yet, but I'm ready to share it.
Please, please check it out. Leave a comment if you like it,
leave a comment if you don't!




1 comment:

  1. I wish I had known you did photography! I would have had you take newborn pictures of Ronan! Looks like you guys are having fun. I miss snow, but don't tell James lol

    ReplyDelete