Saturday, February 26, 2011

March Madness!

Only 2 more days until the mad, mad month of March begins! Here's what's on the calendar for us in March:
6- My 21st birthday!!!
7- Finish my weeding extravaganza in the Dauphinee's backyard (yes, we are still in California)
8- Fly to Salt Lake City, pick up dad's jeep, drive it to Minnesota! Spend week with Dad in MN
15-Fly back to California from MN
16-Go see Wicked in Orange County (Potentially. Hopefully. Crossing-my-fingers-ly)
17- Fly back to Hawaii
18- See Keola in her play in Laie
19-28- Receive phone call from NSA; 
Prepare for and eventually move to either Mililani, Hawaii or Washington DC.
29- Fly to Europe
I took this picture this morning and it will be a good reminder for me to stop and smell the daisies this month :)

1 comment:

  1. Shoots...no kidding about march madness. Fun fun :) Miss you.

    ReplyDelete