Monday, January 17, 2011

COLD.

I finally got my fix of being C.O.L.D.
Oh man, it was so wonderful. We drove up to Mauna Kea, 
where we were literally above the clouds (14,000 ft).
I hadn't breathed that crisp of air into my lungs in sooo long.
It was such a different air.
No mold, no mildew, no slightly weird smell, no staleness.
I (quite literally) could not get enough of the freshness, the clean, light airy air. 
It was beautiful.







p.s. Fly back to Oahu on Thursday!
Adam got the call from NSA and he flies to Washington DC on the 22nd for what 
we hope is the last part before employment!

1 comment:

  1. That looks way fun! Maybe we could switch spots for a few days? Supposedly it's going to be -47 with the wind chill today but I doubt it cause it's pretty sunny. Sound good? j/k

    ReplyDelete