Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My Half-Marathon Running Playlist

Alannis Morisette:
Head Over Feet
That I Would Be Good
Incomplete
Arthur Lyman
Boy From Laupahoehoe (Dedication to Dad Harrison)
Beyonce
Single Ladies (Dedication to Shelly)
Black Eyed Peas
I Gotta Feeling (Dedication to Tiffany)
Carly Rae Jepson
Call Me Maybe (Dedication to Jeanna)
Cher Loyd
Want U Back (One of my favorites; also, reminded me of Jaclyn)
Christina Perry
Jar of Hearts
Daughtry
Over You (Dedication to Robyn)
Dixie Chicks
Ready to Run (Dedication to Kennedy)
Not Ready to Make Nice
Elton John
Circle of Life (Dedication to Ma Kauwe)
Eurythmics
Sweet Dreams
Here Comes the Rain Again
Fergie
Glamorous
Fergalicious
FUN
Some Nights (Favorite)
We are Young
Good Charlotte
Motivate Me (Dedication to Samantha)
Donkey Kong Country, Simian Segue (Dedication to Dauphinee Family)
Ingrid Michaelson
The Way I am
You and I
Be OK
Justin Bieber
Baby
Karmin
Brokenhearted
Katy Perry
Firework
California Girls (favorite)
Ke$ha (Favorites)
Your Love is My Drug (Reminded me of Heather)
Tik Tok
We R Who We R
Lil Mama
Lip Gloss (super annoying)
Mat Kearny
Undeniable (because you can't only have upbeat songs for an entire two hours)
Michele Branch
Tuesday Morning (so gorgeous)
Miley Cyrus
Party in the USA (favorite)
Old Crow Medicine Show
Wagon Wheel (unfortunately reminded me of an ex-boyfriend. But I still like it)
P!nk
Just Give Me a Reason (favorite)
Queen
We are the Champions
I Want to Break Free (remind me of Ally)
We Will Rock You (favorite)
Rascal Flats
Life is a Highway (Dedication to Sheri)
The Rocket Summer
Break It Out
Sean Kingston
Me Love
Beautiful Girls
Sheryl Crow
Strong Enough
Sister Sledge
We are Family (Dedication to Keola)
Stroke 9
Vacuum Bag
Sugarland
Stuck Like Glue
The Summer Obsession
Melt the Sugar
Taylor Swift
Picture to Burn
Red
22 (Favorite)
We are Never Getting Back Together
We the Kings
Just Keep Breathing (Dedication to Gabby)

2 comments:

  1. I love that we love the same music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm might steal some of these for the 5K I'm doing soon!

    ReplyDelete