Thursday, October 14, 2010

And Now we're getting somewhere....

It is one of the most
bitter, bitter, bitter
sweet.
Yes, sweet.
Times of my life.
I believe it has come to this:
We are leaving Hawaii in 10 weeks. 

The decision was partially made for us, partially based on finances, partially based on...
it's time.

We are both looking for jobs. If you hear of anything for an English major or IT/CS/IS major
please let us know. 

We are currently applying to a company called Epic located in Madison, Wisconsin.
And my heart leaps at the thought of it.
I'd be writing,
and Adam would be ...
computer-ing. 
And don't even get me started on their benefits, it makes me drool a little

(ok, I'll share one: every 5 years a paid 4 week vacation. And -get this-
if you travel out of the US, they will pay for you and a companion to go. 
This company supports life-long learning. Therefore, I support this company)

I am loving the light and love you have all sent my way....
it has not gone unnoticed, unappreciated, or unloved.


1 comment:

  1. What happened to New Zealand? ;) Good Luck Meghan, it sounds like a wonderful opportunity! I'm kind of jealous...we still really don't know what's after school. maybe Korea to teach English, maybe we skip straight to grad. school, but then that means money... anyway see you in class :)

    ReplyDelete