Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Not again....

14 books and $280 later,
I begin my first day of my last semester as an undergraduate at 
 BYU-Hawaii.

Its gonna be another brutal semester, just like last Winter:

2 Shakespeare classes (yes, TWO)
Victorian Literature
PostModern American Literature
New Testament
Senior Seminar (in which I retake 5 of my core English finals and write a 25+ page dissertation that I present to all of my English professors and get grilled with questions)

Let's get this party started.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Meghan! You can do it!

    It is crazy and busy and hard because you are so close, but being done is the best feeling in the world! You can doooo it!!!

    And fortunately, presenting to your professors is actually not too bad because they actually want to see their students graduate =)

    I believe in you!!

    ReplyDelete