Thursday, April 28, 2011

H.o.M.e.

Can I just tell you how glad I am to be HOME?

We all know that I am
spoiled
and
selfish
when all I can think about during my last week of 4 weeks in Europe is,
When can I just see Adam again? These old towns are starting to get boring...

I wish I was kidding. But I choose honesty.

It was a trip of a lifetime and I have learned SO much. So so much learning and seeing and loving. 
I watched the movie Country Strong on my flight home, and Paltrow said something I loved:
Fall in love with as many things as you can.
And that's exactly what I did.
I fell in love over and over and over again. And then some more.
With the beauty of it all.
But still, home is home and my number love is, and always will be, my Adam.

And I'm certainly not through with sharing it all with you folks. And now that I am home, I can even share some photos. Enough to make your eyes droop to your stomach. So, just be prepared.
I'm so fortunate, so blessed - I know I am. I hope I don't offend anyone with my honesty on this post or any of the ones to come, because I'm going to be straight with you on it all. My spoiled and selfish thoughts will not and cannot be hidden. 

I cannot express enough: God hears you. 
This trip would have been a complete failure, dangerous to my safety at times, even, without Him.
He heard me. He heard YOU praying for ME.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. 

1 comment:

  1. I love honesty :) I would feel the exact same way traveling anywhere without James. I can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete