Friday, December 4, 2009

MARSH Day

So...for those of you who don't know what MARSH day is (previously known as MARSSH day), its a special day that falls on the 2nd of every month. My first MARSH day was April 2nd, the first 2nd of the month after Adam and I started dating. We spent the whole day together - we both skipped all our classes and traveled around the island taking pictures, sharing secrets, playing models, and falling in love. Adam provided the name - Meghan Adam Rose Sione Seely Harrison (our full names alternated, but now that I'm married we eliminate the first S).

Lately our MARSH days have been a bit limited, as school is very busy. However, this last Marsh day, I came home to little post it notes for me to find around the house.

Also, Adam surprised me with an early Christmas present- tickets to see the Nutcracker Ballet! I am so excited; we are going December 18th. It will be a nice treat after  the stress of finals.

Speaking of treats, I found a fun recipe that I made for Adam for Marsh day. To explain, the other day Adam and I opened our refrigerator to discover one of those huge, Costco sized tubs of cream cheese that we did NOT purchase. We both asked each other, "where did THAT come from?" For a minute there it was really weird (did someone stumble into the wrong apartment with a tub of Cream Cheese?) but then we realized it was probably left here from the bridal shower. So I went searching for recipes with cream cheese in them so we could somehow make a dent in the thing. And this is what I found! As if chocolate chip cookies weren't bad (good) enough, let's add some cream cheese filling to them.





This is how Adam and I continue our courtship throughout our (3 month long) marriage! Much love and aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment